A story bound give you some of those warm fuzzy feelings…
This dog in Sydney, Australia is getting a lot of attention, credited for saving her owner’s life.
Gucci’s 58-year-old owner, George Rutonski was asleep in his home Monday night when a fire broke out.
Rutonski said he didn’t hear the smoke alarm — which may have been because the roof caved in, or because it wasn’t working.
It was Gucci’s bark that woke him up and with neighbors’ help, Rutonski and Gucci both made it out of the house safely.
Rutonski’s neighbor says he lost everything in the fire…
Save for his best friend.